- The School is open for admission to both boys and girls from Play way to Xll. Medical, Non-Medical, Commerce and Humanities stream are available for Xl or Xll students. The Management reserves the right to accept or refuse any candidate who seeks admission to his/her school.
- The fee and other charges once deposited will not be refunded.
- Date of birth once registered and spellings of the name of student and parents on the form will not be altered later.
- A candidate who has attended any recognized school cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. If he/she comes from a school outside the state of Punjab the education officer or the place in which the school is situated should countersign the leaving certificate. If he/she passed previous class from other board then migration certificate is must.
- Skills will be tested in English, Math and Science.
- Admission will be based on merit, vacancies, overall performance of the student in academics, Co-curricular activities and the general conduct of the child.
- Candidates applying for admission are as a rule subject to an entrance test (K.G - Xll) held at the beginning of the academic year. They must bring their pen, pencils and a specified syllabus will be provided to the student before appearing in the test. And no special book is required. They will be tested for the standard below the one to which they seek admission.
- School leaving certificate will be given to those who have settled all their dues.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss those students from the school whose conduct is harmful to others. Immorality, grave insubordination , contempt of authority any objectionable activity inside or outside the school premises , rude , disorderly behavior , bullying indulging in any violence during school hours or willful damage to school property or repeated breaking of pupils code of conduct, is sufficient reason for immediate suspension, repetition of the same will lead to dismissal with intimation to the parents. Age eligibility for admission:-
- Nursery-- 2.6 to 3.0 Years
- K.G -- 4.0 to 4.6 years
- 1st -- 5.0 to 5.6 Years
- No leave will be granted without the sanction of the Principal.
- In case of absence, the student must bring the leave form on once next joining day after the absence.
Documents needed to apply for admission
- Recent Snap of Pupil (Passport Size)
- Recent Snap of Father, Mother/ Guardian (Passport Size)
- Photo Copy of Adhaar Card
- Photo Copy of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from previous school (if Applicable)
- Detail Marks card of previous class